Dental Veneers in Paoli, PA
Dental veneers are wafer-thin, custom shells that cover the front surface of teeth to change a tooth’s appearance. Veneers are crafted from porcelain or composite resin and effectively mask various dental problems, including discoloration and misalignment. Many patients typically prefer porcelain veneers because of their ability to resist stains better than composite resin veneers. Porcelain veneers also offer natural-looking aesthetics because of porcelain’s translucence, which resembles that of tooth enamel.
If you’d like to undergo an easy and painless smile makeover using veneers, get in touch with Dentist of Paoli today. Our dentists in Paoli, PA are well-versed in cosmetic dentistry, including veneers and other personalized treatments.
Who Needs Dental Veneers?
Our dentists near you may recommend veneers if you’re struggling with:
- Tooth discoloration. Some types of tooth discoloration don’t respond to teeth whitening or bleaching. For such cases, dental veneers are often the best bet.
- Worn teeth, e.g., as a result of tooth grinding or bruxism. If you grind your teeth, our dentist will recommend other long-term interventions to manage or eliminate tooth grinding, as continued tooth grinding can shorten the veneers’ lifespan.
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Misshapen or misaligned teeth
- Gaps between teeth
The Patient Experience
Our dentists take time to examine you to determine whether dental veneers are the best-suited treatment. Usually, dental veneers treatment requires three visits to our office. During the first visit, our dentist undertakes a thorough evaluation and consultation. The other two trips involve preparing the teeth, making the veneers, and finally, cementing the veneers.
You can get veneers in Paoli, PA on multiple teeth at once, depending on your needs. Some of the significant advantages of dental veneers are:
- Veneers improve your smile dramatically but naturally.
- Porcelain veneers are stain-resistant and well-tolerated by gums.
- Veneers don’t require extensive enamel reshaping, as is the case with dental crowns.
While dental veneers are mainly associated with adults and teens, children, too, can get veneers. Our dentists will advise you accordingly.
Contact Dentist of Paoli
today if you’re looking for a dental practice that is well-versed in dental veneers near you. We offer custom-tailored cosmetic dentistry solutions to help you smile with confidence again.